HR/ Payroll Administrator – Clare
Vacancy Reference Code : 01634
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by an Irish owned Multinational to recruit an efficient and talented HR and Payroll Admin to complement their established team and bring their own flare to the role. Based in their HQ in Clare the role will report to the HR Manager, the ideal candidate will work autonomously whilst also being part of a team. Development opportunities are available, and the candidate will be a valued and vital member of the squad as it grows.
Role is x 4 days a week – Tuesday to Friday, 9 to 5.
• Running a growing payroll for over 100 employees on a weekly basis & monthly basis
• Processing of timesheets
• Manual calculations
• Processing of starters and leavers
• Handling employee HR / Payroll queries
• Supporting the wider HR function with generalist tasks
• 3+ years’ experience in HR / Payroll
• IPASS or similar a benefit but not essential
• Accounting Technician qualification
• Experience of Sage Micropay
• Awareness of PAYE modernisation and liaising with Revenue
• Experience of Time & Attendance systems
• HR administration / Recruiting
Rewards & Benefits:
• There is a market leading salary on offer for the successful candidate (depending on experience). L&M Keating fully supports the health & wellbeing initiative.
Please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 862 1542 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.