Health & Safety Advisor – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01450
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit an experienced Health & Safety Advisor for a project in Cork. This role presents an excellent opportunity to the successful candidate to progress their career with one of Ireland’s largest contractors. Pharmaceutical experience required.
• Implement policy and procedures on site.
• Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal and external training.
• Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
• Incident free healthy sites to be upheld.
• Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
• Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
• Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support.
• Third Level qualification or its equivalent in Health & Safety.
• Help out with and assist site teams with contract reviews.
• Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
• Represent and liase with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
• Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director.
• Ensure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
• Mechanical and Electrical experience advantageous.
• 3 + years’ experience in a similar role required.
• Run audits, inductions and safety procedures smoothly.
Please contact Ian Murphy on 085 866 6878 or 021 206 06078 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org