Intermediate Quantity Surveyor – Dublin
Vacancy Reference Code : 01303
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a client to recruit for the role of Intermediate Quantity Surveyor for their projects in Dublin.
Our client is a leading Irish building contractor with offices in Dublin & Galway with a reputation for delivering the highest standards of safety, quality & sustainability on projects in the Commercial, Residential, Fit-Out, Hospitality & Leisure sectors.
- Allocating work to subcontractors
- Raising Quotations & Managing Variations
- Invoicing for works completed, arranging payments
- Attending Site Meetings and Progress Meetings
- Producing cost reports and financial assessments
- A firm focus on cost control measures
- Guiding the project management team on development costs
- Preparation and presentation of final account
A Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- 4 to 5 years in a contracting QS role
- Experience preparing variation claims
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets
- To be commercially aware and have good client facing skills
- Proven skills in negotiating with sub-contractors
- Pre-construction/estimating experience would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established Irish Contractor delivering quality construction projects.
Please call John Halpin at Euro Executive Recruitment on 085 866 5623 or send your CV to email@example.com