Junior Electrical Engineer – Coventry
Vacancy Reference Code : 01604
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading Irish M&E contractor to recruit a Junior Electrical Engineer for a position based in Coventry. This is a permanent role with this client and will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary. This is a prefabrication facility in which materials will be assembled here for large projects in the London area.
• Assist with the preparation of reports and front end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take off’s and out to tender schedules.
• Assist with the preparation of technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
• Prepare & keep up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries.
• Seek to clarify queries with the Design team through the request for information (RFI) system.
• Prepare programs using MS project.
• Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports.
• Produce look ahead programs to assist production.
• Prepare method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for production activities.
• Maintain a register of contract variations.
• Prepare test packs for recording the completion of systems.
• Carry out quality control through inspections and snagging.
• Carry out document control, recording & transmitting information
• Assisting projects with financial control of contracts during construction stage.
• Liaise and co-ordinate with clients other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues.
• Must have 1-2 years’ post graduate Electrical Construction experience
• Experience in working in a similar environment on large commercial projects.
• Must have a degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• First class report writing, presentation and negotiation skills
• To be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills utilising the full range of Microsoft Office Packages
Please contact Darren O Keeffe on + 353 85 866 5682 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org