Lead Mechanical Engineer (Data Centre) – Holland
Vacancy Reference Code : 01990
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a lead mechanical engineer for a role in Holland for a data centre build.
The role will be based on a data centre project in the Netherlands, and seeks candidates with 8 plus years’ experience.
Ideally you will come from a mechanical trade background, and have data centre exposure and experience.
Free accommodation, flights, transport, and subsistence (tax free) provided.
In conjunction with your project team, you will be responsible for the execution of various stages of a
project as follows:
- Design reviews, validate equipment, pipe and duct sizes
- Develop technical submittals, equipment registers and trackers
- Quality control on site walking down systems to ensure compliance with specifications
- Manage development of O&M’s and verify accuracy of as-built documentation.
- Develop and manage execution of commissioning test scripts.
- Complete technical reviews and assessments of tenders, RFQ returns and equipment.
- Building Services Engineer / Mechanical Engineering Degree or Senior Trades qualification or
- Significant Project engineering experience of 4 years+ with a mechanical contractor
- Previous record of delivering small to medium mechanical projects (Commercial, Industrial, pharma,
- data centre type projects)
- Commercial Awareness
- Capability of walking down mechanical systems to ensure compliance with specification
- Mechanical process piping experience would be an advantage.
- Experience developing technical submittals, completing technical reviews and assessments.
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures – knowledge of the team,
- their strengths and weaknesses
- The ability to multi-task and manage many priorities
- Computer Literacy
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills/communicates with impact
- Excellent record keeper and administration skills
- Drives for results
- Leads and influences others.
- Identifies and achieves commercial value.
- Innovates and leads in mechanical/technical activity and challenges.
- Plans and effectively manages projects.
- Solves problems analytically and acts decisively
- Is process driven and focuses on EHS and Quality Work Management Systems and Processes
- Mentor and Coach to junior engineers and graduates
Please contact Ian Murphy on +353 85 866 6878 or +353 21 206 6078 or email your CV to email@example.com