Materials Controller – Coventry
Vacancy Reference Code : 01633
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit for the role of a Materials Controller. This role is based on the site of a large Prefabrication facility in the area. This a permanent position with this client and previous experience in a similar position within the construction industry is necessary.
A competitive salary is on offer
• Prepare, Monitor and update Material Tracking Schedule
• Closely work with Planning Engineer to ensure materials are available for the Construction work as per the plan.
• Planning with Procurement Department to minimise the inventory as agreed with Project Manager.
• Expedite with site procurement team for prompt delivery.
• Monitor the Stores function and store quality management process.
• Physical Inventory Control and verification on the usage of the material.
• Propose and dispose surplus/ scrap material at facility location as per Company procedures.
• Regularly update Quantity Surveyor by providing the material required to complete the assembly of prefabricated asset.
• Prepare Monthly Materials Reports and submit to the facility Manager and Procurement Manager.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the field, 4 years in a similar position with a Construction Company.
• Adequate knowledge in Material Management, inventory and control.
• Computer Literate a must
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
Please contact Darren O’Keeffe on +353 85 866 5682 or +353 21 206 6078 send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.