M&E Quantity Surveyor – Birmingham
Vacancy Reference Code : 01632
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit for the role of a M&E Quantity Surveyor. This role is based on a large Waste to energy plant project in the Birmingham area. This a permanent position with this client and at least 2 years previous experience in a similar role is essential.
A competitive salary is on offer
• Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractors accounts.
• Assist the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
• Prepare cash flows
• Assist in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
• Assist with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
• Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
• Assist with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
• Assist with the valuation of variations.
• Assist with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
• Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the company’s reporting process.
• Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
• Support the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the company’s requirements.
• Minimum of 2 years post-graduate experience.
• Experience working in M&E projects is desired.
• Strong knowledge of construction industry and its practices.
• Ability to interact with all clients, sub-contractors effectively.
• Qualified to Degree Level
• Forge and maintain relationships with clients.
• Strong IT / MS Office Skills
• Measurement and Valuation experience required.
Please contact Darren O’Keeffe on +353 85 866 5682 or +353 21 206 6078 send your CV to email@example.com.