Mechanical Engineer – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01400
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit for the role of Mechanical Engineer on a project in Cork.
Client & Project Description
You will be working with a respected leader in the M&E space who have established themselves on domestic and international projects. This project is working on a Food Processing / Dairy factory in Cork.
The role requires somebody with Building Services experience and preferably contractor experience.
• Assist in the management of projects from tender to client handover.
• Assist in the production of coordinated system drawings, plans through CAD and/or BIM.
• Identify Mechanical equipment requirements.
• Select plant and equipment to meet specifications.
• Prepare detailed technical submittals for approval.
• Vendor / Contractor management.
• Prepare Test Packs and work with QA/QC to ensure that all mechanical construction works are carried out in accordance with specifications.
• Consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints.
• Interface with clients, vendors, client project management and other disciplines ensuring the highest level of service is provided.
• Engage with commissioning teams to ensure handover is planned from construction phase and managed smoothly.
• Mechanical Engineering qualification.
• 3+ years’ experience as a Mechanical Engineer.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability and confidence to deal with a broad range of people.
• Organised individual with a constant focus and attention to detail.
• Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
• Ability to meet strict deadline and work under pressure.
• Excellent IT skills.
• This role is a permanent position
Please contact John Halpin on +353 1 479 6466 or +353 85 866 5623 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com