Mechanical Project Manager – London
Vacancy Reference Code : 01661
Euro Executive have been retained by its client to recruit a Mechanical Project Manager for a large Airport project in London. This is a permanent position with this client who have a large amount of Commercial projects in the London area currently.
Competitive salary on offer.
- Managing all aspect of the project up to the value of £35m to the highest safety standards
- Project Planning
- Project Execution
- Project Coordination; Coordination Drawing Production and understanding of BIM
- Project Commissioning & Handover
- Managing Supply Chain and interfacing with specialist contractors
- Project Cost Control
- Project Cash flows
- Project Valuations
- Developing and submitting monthly progress reports
- Subcontractor Cost Management, Monthly certification & payment
- Pricing & submitting Variations/ Change Orders & maintaining Variation / Change Order Schedules
- Final Account Preparation, Negotiation & Agreement
- 4/5 Years’ Project Management experience
- Proven track record in managing projects between £5m and £30m in value
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant equivalent degree.
- Ability to develop engineering solutions with companies core values
- Leadership qualities to get the best from your team
- Collaborative style when working with the Client’s professional team and our Supply chain.
- Tough and possesses the ability to get things done
Please contact Darren O’Keeffe on +353 85 866 5682 or +353 21 206 6078 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.