MEP Manager – Denmark
Vacancy Reference Code : 01987
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by an internationally renowned main contractor to recruit an experienced MEP Manager to cover and manage all mechanical & electrical aspects of a large scale Data Centre project in Denmark.
Permanent position with competitive salary and a full remuneration package.
- Promote the application of the MEP Department Management Systems and Procedures providing technical support , guidance and direction in overall Delivery of Projects
- Support the MEP “Value Proposition” and its alignment with the Business Units and Companies Vision, Values and Ambition Objectives.
- Support delivery of the MEP Strategy Plan and objectives
- Support the tender and award of MEP packages in accordance with the required Project Pre- Construction and procurement strategy, and objectives.
- Ensure Temporary Electrical requirements for their projects including load and energy assessments are in line with the Management System Guidelines.
- Take responsibility for MEP Integration and Project delivery as part of the overall project team.
- Support the planning for key building services resources to manage delivery of projects
- Ensure Managing of MEP elements on their Projects is in accordance with the full suite of Building Services Management Procedures and Guidance documentation and specific Project Execution Plans (PEP)
- Ensure the finalisation of Building Services Installation and Commissioning programmes are aligned and integrated with the main Construction Programme.
- Engage with the Utility companies from the outset of the project to ensure their infrastructural and interface requirements are understood communicated and adhered to.
- Ensure Co-Ordination and Builders Works Drawings are provided by the MEP Contractor’s for approval and Construction to meet the programme requirements
- Ensure the process of tracking of equipment & plant from submittal approvals through to samples and mock ups / ordering / FAT’s / delivery and quality checks is carefully manage to meet the programme requirements
- Maintain focus and recognition of key risks presenting to the project delivery by way of programme, contractual or commercial matters arising with mitigation plans in place.
- Ensure Management of the formal QMS snagging / quality walk downs and associated progressive inspection and sign off of the MEP Installation’s
- Ensure plans in place for careful management of MEP Start Up and Control of Live Energies is in accordance with the Company Guidelines
- Ensure development and implementation of site specific ITP &, Commissioning / Handover Plans are carried out with the MEP Contractors.
- Ensure completion of the Safety Files and process for “Soft Landings” for their projects
- Over 8 years work experience in managing large scale and complex MEP related Projects.
- Good understanding of the MEP supply chain market and dynamics in which the company operates,
- Professional Competence through operational involvement in all phases of large scale complex projects from Estimating, Pre- Construction, and installation, Commissioning, Demonstration and Handover.
- Can demonstrate technical, effective interpersonal and commercial skills necessary to deliver large / multiple MEP Projects
- Understanding of H&S policies and live energy practices and have positive safety values and behaviours.
- Can demonstrate the drive for importance of implementation of QMS Systems, ITP & Commissioning Management / Handover plans.
- Drive and initiative to identify and follow through on all tasks required for delivery
- Articulate/ strong communication skills
- Can motivate and inspire more junior Building Services staff reporting to them.
- Strong organisational skills taking a methodical and proactive approach.
- Actively seeks ways to share knowledge and mentoring of more junior staff.
- Mechanical or Electrical Academic / MEP Technical related Qualification
- Membership of an industry related Professional institution such as CIBSE / CIOB / IEI or equivalent
- IOSH or equivalent H&S Management Training
- Planning and Programming
- Project Management
- Live Energies / Arc Flash Training.
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Technical or Construction Related Subject
- Has achieved professional accreditation with the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineer at MCIBSE level or equivalent.
- BIM Fundamentals
Please contact Erik Donnelly on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 252 5177 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org