Off-Shift Supervisor – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01593
We have been retained by our large multi-national client in North Cork to recruit an Off-Shift Supervisor to join their team in their large Manufacturing facility. This is a permanent role with our client who are currently expanding to meet their demands.
• Supervision & Administration of production employees.
• Achievement of production targets.
• Drive process improvements in conjunction with other teams.
• Documentation of production reports.
• Run performance appraisals on time with production employees.
• Maintain positive employee relations.
• Guarantee the health and safety of employees. Detail and investigate all accidents / incidents and follow through on corrective actions promptly. Continually develop safe practices and ensure the all production employees are fully informed of all safety procedures.
• Maintain company in-house system.
• Achieve individual performance goals as per performance review
• Min Cert in Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing or Quality Engineering
• Supervisory Management qualification is desirable
• Good PC skills is essential
• Target focused & attention to detail & accuracy essential
• Min 2 years supervisory experience, preferably in a high-volume manufacturing industry
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills essential
• Flexible to work shift & change shift patterns to meet customer demand at short notice
• Ability to deal with people in an efficient manner and solve problems before they escalate
• Must be able to work well under pressure and can multi-task
• Candidates need to be able to work on their own initiative and under minimum direction.
Please contact Andrew Reidy on 021 206 6078 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org