P2P Financial Analyst – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 02001
Euro Executive Recruitment is working with a leading multinational based in Cork to recruit a P2P Financial Analyst. The primary role of the P2P Financial Analyst is to provide overall coordination & support for the end to end P2P process as well as touch points with other processes/stakeholders outside of core P2P, e.g. General Accounting.
- Review key metrics, engage with the P2P teams as necessary to drive improvement & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Perform Quality Reviews (e.g. sample audits) of the P2P process & root cause to resolve any audit issues identified.
- Prepare Account Reconciliations / Detailed Analysis to ensure full accuracy and ownership of the P2P ledger results
- Lead regular monthly meetings & conference calls with affiliates to review the P2P metrics & drive change where necessary
- Effectively coach & mentor the P2P Associates to ensure they deliver excellence and compliance across the P2P process
- Support global/regional P2P projects with influence on accurate and efficient purchasing, invoicing & payments processing
- Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Ensure ownership for all applicable Sox & Operational controls for your area
- Actively work with the core team members, internal customer’s/business partners and BPO team members to build effective working relationships
- Build strong working relationships with the affiliate finance team to become an extended member of that team.
- Focus on measuring & improving our internal customer’s experience with the GBS
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous
- 2-3 years’ experience in P2P function with knowledge of purchasing setup & processing
- Professional accounting qualification or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to speak additional languages is a benefit (French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian)
- Experience with SAP P2P Module
- Experience in Business Warehouse or Business Objects, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Ability to both actively listen and effectively communicate
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external Business Process Outsource org team members
There is a market leading salary available and benefits package that includes healthcare and pension.
Please call Jerry Roche on +353 21 206 6078 or send your CV to email@example.com