Part-Qualified Accountant – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01675
An established software company in Cork are seeking a Part-Qualified Accountant to join their finance function. You will be joining a growing organisation, with operations in America, Canada, France, Australia, and New Zealand, amongst others.
• Assist the Credit and Collections Manager with meeting the team’s goals for cash collection, AR management and credit risk exposure management
• Assist the GL team with month and quarter end cycle & deliverables
• Ensuring that the quarterly cash forecasts established are delivered upon.
• Build strong relationships both internally with other functions & externally with customers to ensure that all issues are dealt with in a timely manner with minimal impact on collections.
• Assist in the preparation & posting of monthly payroll journals
• Ownership of month end close for a variety of EMEA countries
• Part-qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
• Experience in an EMEA Accounts Payable SSC is sought after.
• Ability to deal with high volumes of processing
• Enthusiastic, highly organised, outgoing, self-confident individual with a focus on service delivery.
• Strong communication skills needed to work with various other key stakeholders outside of the Finance team.
• Experience of Oracle E-Business ERP system is beneficial.
• Strong Excel Skills.
There is a competitive salary on offer, depending on experience. There are fantastic benefits, including a bonus, healthcare, and pension. There is parking on site, and the option of flexible working hours.
Please call Kieran Spillane on 085 252 5177 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV to Kieran@aaeuro.com