Payroll Administrator – Galway
Vacancy Reference Code : 01867
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by an Irish owned Multi-National Construction company to recruit an efficient and talented Payroll Admin to complement their established team and bring their own flare to the role. Based in their HQ in Galway the role will report to the HR Manager, the ideal candidate will work autonomously whilst also being part of a team. Great package on offer including healthcare, life cover and free parking.
- Running a growing payroll for over 500 Irish employees and 100 (outsourced) UK employees on a weekly basis & monthly basis
- Analysis of timesheet entry into the payroll software.
- Calculation of holiday entitlements, bike to work scheme, pension contributions and BIK.
- Updating P45’s and P30’s on ROS.
- Experience in Payroll year end procedures P35 etc.
- Compliance with all relevant legislation and agreements.
- Upkeep and management of employee records.
- Monitoring Wages / salary / benefit packages.
- Monitoring Absenteeism, sick leave etc.
- Professional Bodies Qualification in Payroll.
- 4 year’s experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Sage Micropay essential.
- Experience in SAP advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Technical knowledge of all statutory payroll and HR legislation in UK and Ireland.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Professional attitude and approach.
- A high level of judgement, confidentiality and discretion is required.
Please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 862 1542 or send your CV to email@example.com.