Planner / Senior Planner – Dublin
Vacancy Reference Code : 01526
Provide planning and programming service for pre-contract and post contract.
Line Management – Project Manager if site based, Planning Manager if office based. Functional management – Planning Manager.
Key Accountabilities and Deliverables:
• Production of tender plans and histograms.
• Production of Construction / Contract programmes.
• Project Progress Reporting.
• Prepare Tender Programmes including design, procurement and construction.
• Prepare Histograms and S-Curves.
• Prepare Programme Narratives to explain programme submissions.
• Contribute to tender review meetings and methodologies.
• Prepare Planning Section of pre-qualification documents, as required.
• Attend Client interviews and presentations, when required.
• Engage with supply chain for programme and methodology advice.
• Review tender documents / project scope to determine project timescale.
• Carry out site visits for tender purposes.
Assist Site Teams with programmes and progress reporting:
• Contract programme logic linked and critical path review.
• Planning section of project reports including S-Curve Earned Value reporting.
• Short term programmes / Look Ahead Programmes / Package Programmes.
• As-Built Programme development.
• Good working knowledge of MS Project.
• Good working knowledge of MS Excel.
• Knowledge of Primavera P6 preferred – training will be provided as required.
• Knowledge of earned value preferred – training will be provided as required.
• Knowledge of fit out projects preferred – current workload includes clean rooms, data centres and commercial office / retail fit outs.
Please contact John Halpin on +353 1 479 6466 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org