Production Coordinator – North Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01893
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a well-known Manufacturing Multinational in North Cork to recruit a Production Supervisor. Reporting to the Site Lead to achieve site targets and meet and exceed customer expectations. You will co-ordinate and control all the day-to-day activities required to ensure the targets associated with the efficient operations of the production processes are met. This person will be a core part of the Site management team, liaising directly with both internal and external stakeholders on all associated aspects of the business.
- Production Planning, Recruitment & Organisation of key resources to meet production targets and maximise outputs:
- Indirectly manage a team of Shift Managers ensuring that the required level and types of training are provided to all the individuals to equip them to drive overall plant performance and ensure that appropriate succession planning is in place for your team;
- Implementing continuous improvement in your area through effective workgroups, PSEs and the utilisation of all other relevant CI tools. Own and develop the VM process within the site in conjunction with CI.
- Champion a safety culture and within the site and set and monitor adherence to all Health & Safety standards and procedures;
- Drive improvements in EHS by changing mind sets and behaviours and by ensuring all employees are aware of and conform to their responsibilities;
- Responsible for enforcing close-out of corrective actions arising from accident/incident investigations and H&S PSs’ within a designated timeframe;
- Measure and improve plant costs;
- Promote a culture of excellence by ensuring all product is made to defined quality standards and meets the customer specifications;
- Monitor daily compliance, control and delivery of quality KPIs;
- Responsible for ensuring all quality regulatory compliance standards are met e.g. Food Safety & Hygiene, Good Manufacturing Practice and Housekeeping.
- Key resource in supporting the site’s priority to ensure permanent inspection readiness (PIR).
- Liaise with maintenance to optimise plant reliability to facilitate delivery of required volumes;
- Report on a daily basis against key plant based performance metrics.
- Strong people Leadership, customer focus and commercially aware;
- Proven exposure to apply to key continuous improvement principles in a fast moving production environment;
- A positive, can-do, resilient and flexible attitude and self-starting ability with the aptitude to take ownership of tasks and projects as required and see them through to completion;
- Performance driven with a proven track record of achievement, high integrity and capability to exercise sound judgement in decision-making
Salary & Benefits:
There is a salary of up to €65,000 plus bonus & benefits on offer for the successful candidate.
Please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org