Production Supervisor – Dublin
Vacancy Reference Code : 01769
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a well-known Manufacturing Multinational in Dublin to recruit a Production Supervisor to oversee operations in their West Dublin plant. Reporting to the Production Manager you will develop and execute the day to day plant operation plan to produce quality products and support distribution efforts, including the maintenance and planning of plant resources to provide optimal productivity.
- Develop and implement new business strategies for creating or improving processes and procedures to improve performance.
- Supervise plant employees to ensure the daily work plan is executed correctly and efficiently.
- Provide ongoing and appropriate corrective feedback to assigned workers as required.
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety program standards
- Promote and maintain a culture of safety and well-being for all employees.
- Monitor departmental performance with daily reporting against goals to ensure that progress is being made, and that corrective action is taken if necessary.
- Responsible for plant housekeeping and driving 5-S implementation and mindset.
- Analyse and report on the plant’s daily, monthly and annual key performance indicators and industry trends.
- Collaborate on execution of production schedule and resolve any obstacles to on time delivery.
- Measure and monitor key production areas.
- Ensure that all reporting employees adhere to company policies and procedures with an expected professionalism.
- 4 or more years’ previous management experience in a manufacturing environment with proven leadership abilities.
- Effective leadership skills, with a strong focus on plant and business processes.
- Able to identify key issues, overcome internal challenges or obstacles.
- A basic understanding of personnel policies, practices, procedures and other operational issues faced by the organisation.
Salary & Benefits:
There is a salary of up to €60,000 plus benefits on offer for the successful candidate.
Please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org