Production Supervisor – Kerry
Vacancy Reference Code : 01690
An Irish manufacturer in Kerry are seeking a Production Supervisor to join their growing business. This position ensures that all stock is produced in an efficient way, while also maintaining close contact with the various departments throughout the production process (Supply Chain, Quality, Maintenance etc).
• Ensuring adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) throughout all areas of responsibility.
• Maintain close contact with all relevant parties and manage information sharing.
• Liaise with shipping/warehousing personnel/quality.
• Assimilation and co-ordination of information.
• Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail in work.
• Monitor performance against expectations consistently.
• Assume responsibility of actions and follow through to completion.
• Diploma or higher in a production related course.
• Knowledge of ISO/HACCP Systems.
• Understanding & Implementation of appropriate metrics and controls to manage performance.
• 2-3 years’ experience in food manufacturing or a related industry.
There is a competitive salary on offer, depending on experience. There are excellent benefits on offer, including a healthcare allowance, and pension.
Please send your CV to Kieran@aaeuro.com or call Kieran on 085 252 5177 for more information.