Project Manager (Brexit) – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01377
Euro Executive have been retained by one of the largest FMCG companies in Ireland, to recruit a Project Manager to ensure appropriate management and governance of the Brexit Programme
The role will ensure timely delivery of the Brexit Programme Plan and Outcomes.
• Operate and maintain Brexit PMO, overseeing the delivery of all aspect of the programme and co-ordination of all key deliverables
• Implement all required programme management processes and structures
• Measuring and reporting programme performance and progress against schedule to programme sponsor, steering groups and all agreed stakeholders
• Identifying potential risks and developing resolutions for same.
• Ensure all programme documentation is maintained
• Workstreams are clearly defined with scope, resource and milestones accurately documented
• Risks and issues are escalated where appropriate via agreed governance mechanism
• Programme status is reported on a regular basis
• Programme plan delivered on time and to the appropriate quality
• Experience in delivering large complex programmes
• Proven ability to engage with key stakeholders to deliver programmes
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• Relationship building
• Works in a disciplined way and adapts course quickly when required
• Results driven
This is a 12 month contract role and will require some business travel.
Excellent remuneration package on offer
Please call Gerard Breen on: +353 21 206 6078 or +353 86 831 2693 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com