Project Manager – South Dublin
Vacancy Reference Code : 01678
Euro Executive Recruitment is currently working with one of Dublin’s largest main contractors to recruit a Project Manager for a project based in the South of Dublin. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a project management role with a main contractor on commercial projects while having exposure to reinforced concrete frames.
• To oversee the day to day management of a project of varying sizes, from start to completion.
• Manage on site construction team for the successful delivery of the project
• Manage all Health and Safety aspects of the project.
• Manage onsite supply chain for the projects to ensure timely delivery of project
• Oversee quality of the finished product to ensure it adheres to the drawings, details and specification all to the client’s expectations.
• Manage project programs and monitor progress on site to ensure delivery of completed project.
• Hold regular onsite progress meeting with project team and suppliers to ensure a coherent approach to the project.
• Contribute to the formulation of the construction methodology and project management plan for the project, adopt and improve these as the project advances.
• Comply with company management, quality, and environmental systems.
• Represent the Company at all project meetings.
• Managing client expectations on all contracts to ensure new and existing relationships are developed and maintained.
• Min 5 years’ experience working with a main contractor.
• You will be degree qualified in Engineering / Construction Management
• 10 years practical experience in construction with previous building experience such as large-scale high rise and structures and RC, restoration projects and commercial building
• You will have over 5 years’ experience team leading in a similar capacity.
Please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 866 6089 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to Kevin@aaeuro.com