Project Planner/ Scheduler – Dublin
Vacancy Reference Code : 01519
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit for the role of Project Planner / Scheduler on projects in Dublin.
Client & Project Description
You will be working with a respected leader in the M&E space who have established themselves on domestic and international projects. The role will be working on a variety of projects.
• Preparation and updating of project programmes
• Resourcing the Project programme.
• Produce manpower loadings and progress S-Curves.
• Variance analysis of client programmes
• Weekly tracking off progress and earned values
• Continuously model the steps of the construction project in different diagrams.
• Monitor & Report on Internal productivity and issue Earned Value Analysis on a weekly basis.
• Attend meetings with Project Team to discuss progress made and any issues that arise over the course of the project.
• Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by your Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
• Primavera P6 qualification plus full proficiency in the software.
• Excellent computer skills – experience Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project would be a distinct advantage.
• 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar role within the construction industry.
• Experience working as a Mechanical or Electrical Planner would be an advantage but is not essential.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
This role is a permanent position.
Please contact John Halpin on +353 1 479 6466 or +353 85 866 5623 or send your CV to email@example.com.