QA/QC Engineer – London
Vacancy Reference Code : 01662
Euro Executive recruitment has been retained by its client to recruit a QA/QC Engineer for a large commercial project based in Central London. This is a permanent role working directly with an established M&E Contractor.
Competitive salary on offer.
• Familiarisation with the scope of each system, specification and installation, focusing particularly on pipe work installation and weld quality
• Familiarisation of the requirement of the Del quality plan the General Contractor quality plan and the client quality plan
• Implementation of the site inspection and test process as prioritised for each system
• Attend quality review meetings with the General Contractor and client as required
• Provide regular feedback to your line manager on the Quality process on site and issue improvement recommendations, in line with the weekly project reporting structure
• Generate and close out punch lists and generate quality statistics for tracking and monitoring purposes.
• Co-ordinate with the client and subcontractors on the scheduling and prioritising of system walk downs.
• Adhoc duties when arise
• Trade qualification is preferable but not essential
• The ideal candidate will be a CSWIP qualified weld inspector
• The successful candidate will demonstrate a track record in the management of a quality system within the construction industry and an understanding of experience in piping quality standards
• Must be computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven experience in the delivery of concise reports on installation and test progress and ultimate system completion and handover in a timely manner.
Please contact Darren O’Keeffe on +353 85 866 5682 or +353 21 206 6078 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.