Recruitment Consultant (White Collar Construction) – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01598
Are you looking for a new challenge in your recruitment career? Do you have
recruitment experience across Construction / Engineering sectors?
Due to continued growth, we have a unique opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join us and grow our Technical recruitment offering from our Cork office.
The role will see you acquire a live desk with active roles.
Euro Executive Recruitment is a leading recruitment consultancy in Ireland and across Europe. Established in 2015, we are part of AA Euro Group and have built up a steady and strong reputation as specialist recruiters in contract and permanent roles for the Technical and Commercial sectors from our offices in Cork, Waterford and Dublin. We are Irish owned, ambitious, independent and expanding, and we want to welcome a talented individual to come on board to progress our business.
At Euro Executive we do things a little differently to most recruitment agencies. In this role you will be given scope and autonomy to develop the Construction/ Engineering desk. You will create new client relationships, enhance existing client relationships, work across a wide variety of clients and industries allowing you to develop your business acumen and drive. We do not distract our consultants with meaningless and demotivating KPI’s, we focus on quality.
We have a strong company culture and value teamwork, commitment, energy, passion, honesty and innovation.
• Grow a strong brand and identity for the Technical/ Engineering desk.
• Business development with new clients, while enhancing the relationship with
• existing clients.
• Recruitment process: consultation with clients, working alongside a dedicated
• resourcer, providing a job brief and guidance to the resourcer, screening and
• interviewing candidates, organising interviews, the company and the interviewer,
• feedback, negotiation, confirmation of final offer and closing of role.
• Marketing and social media. Building candidate profiles through job websites,
• LinkedIn, Social Media, networking and referrals.
• Presenting to and advising clients.
• Reporting into the Operations Director.
• Degree qualified.
• 2+ years recruitment experience in Construction / Engineering roles.
• Be competitive and sales driven who embraces a team based culture.
• Be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach.
• Strong business development skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Client focused with high customer service principles.
• Result orientated, high energy.
What we offer:
• Extensive Market & Social Media support.
• Real career development opportunities.
Please contact Ian Murphy in confidence on +353 85 866 6878 or +353 21 206 6078 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org