Recruitment Manager – Poland
Vacancy Reference Code : 01594
AA Euro Recruitment, a highly respected Irish owned Recruitment Agency has a unique opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Manager to lead the recruitment function in our Polish office based in Ciechocinek. The focus of this role will be to secure European staff for our clients across Europe. The key sectors that we focus in are Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing and Finance.
At AA Euro Recruitment we do things differently to most recruitment agencies. In this role, you will be given scope and autonomy to develop our operations in Poland. You will work across a wide variety of clients and industries allowing you to develop your business acumen and drive. We do not distract our consultants with meaningless and demotivating KPI’s, we focus on quality. We have a strong company culture and value teamwork, commitment, energy, passion, honesty and innovation.
We are offering an executive level salary to the successful candidate, above Polish recruitment industry norm to secure the best candidate for our business. In return, we expect the highest levels of professionalism and commitment.
• Build a strong brand and identity for AA Euro Recruitment in Poland.
• Recruit the highest calibre staff for our clients across Europe.
• Recruitment process: consultation with clients, screening and interviewing candidates, organising interviews, the company and the interviewer, feedback, negotiation, confirmation of final offer and closing of role.
• Marketing and social media. Building candidate profiles through job websites, LinkedIn, social media, networking and referrals.
• Possess a clear understanding of client requirements in relation to open vacancies
• Report into the Operations Director.
• Degree qualified
• 5 years + Recruitment Management
• Be competitive and sales driven who embraces a team-based culture
• Be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach
• Strong business development skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Client focused with high customer service principles
• Result orientated, high energy
What we offer:
• Autonomy to take ownership of your recruitment career
• Extensive Marketing & Social Media support
• Executive Level Salary + Commission
Please contact Denis Casey in confidence on +353 21 206 6078 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org