Regional Health & Safety Advisor -Dublin
Vacancy Reference Code : 01741
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Health & Safety Advisor to supervise large civil projects running concurrently in the Leinster region. This role presents an excellent opportunity to the successful candidate to progress their career with one of Ireland’s largest civil contractors.
• Implement policy and procedures on site.
• Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal and external training.
• Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
• Incident free healthy sites to be upheld.
• Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
• Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
• Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support.
• Third Level qualification or its equivalent in Health & Safety.
• Help out with and assist site teams with contract reviews.
• Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
• Represent and liaise with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
• Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director.
• Ensure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
• 5 + years’ experience in a similar role required.
• Run audits, inductions and safety procedures smoothly.
Please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 866 6089 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org