Resident Engineer – Kilkenny
Vacancy Reference Code : 01891
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s largest multi-disciplinary consultancies to recruit an experienced Resident Engineers (Civil Engineering) to work on Water/ Utilities projects across Kilkenny.
This is an exciting position working with a rapidly growing company and presents a fantastic opportunity for Civil Engineers currently working with Contractors to crossover to the Consultancy sector.
Competitive salary and company vehicle on offer to successful candidates.
- Work in compliance with essential regulatory & contractual obligations.
- Supervision of contractors’ works and ensure that material specifications, workmanship, quality control and health and safety aspects for all works are in compliance with the contract requirements and regulations.
- Provide on-site technical assistance.
- Inspection of drawings, documents and reports, on-site safety, security and general housekeeping.
- Familiar with Public Works Contracts.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with suitable relevant experience.
- Experience as a Resident Engineer on civil construction projects ideally having water and utilities experience
- The Engineer will have a minimum of 4-7 years’ experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with good report writing, analytical & computer skills.
- Full clean drivers licence.
Please contact Darren O’ Keeffe on 085 866 5682 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org