Senior Building Services Engineer – Dublin 1
Vacancy Reference Code : 01850
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s leading main contractors working on a large-scale mix use development project in Dublin 1. This role requires a very experienced Building Services Engineer with a proven ability to manage extremely high value projects while working with a main contractor in the construction industry.
- Promote the application of the Building Services Department Management Systems and Procedures providing technical support, guidance and direction in overall Delivery of Projects
- Support the Building Services “Value Proposition” and its alignment with the Business Units and Companies Vision, Values and Ambition Objectives.
- Support delivery of the Building Services Strategy Plan and objectives
- Support the tender and award of MEP packages in accordance with the required Project Pre Construction and procurement strategy, and objectives.
- Ensure Mechanical requirements for their projects including load and energy assessments are in line with the Management System Guidelines.
- Take responsibility for MEP Integration and Project delivery as part of the overall project team.
- Ensure Managing of MEP elements on their contracts is in accordance with the full suite of Building Services Management Procedures and Guidance documentation and specific Project Execution Plans (PEP)
- Ensure the finalisation of Building Services Installation and Commissioning programmes are aligned and integrated with the main Construction Programme.
- Engage with the Utility companies from the outset of the project to ensure their infrastructural and interface requirements are understood communicated and adhered to.
- Ensure Co-Ordination and Builders Works Drawings are provided by the MEP Contractor’s for approval and Construction to meet the programme requirements
- Maintain focus and recognition of key risks presenting to the project delivery by way of programme, contractual or commercial matters arising with mitigation plans in place.
- Ensure Management of the formal QMS snagging / quality walk downs and associated progressive inspection and sign off the MEP Installation’s
- Ensure development and implementation of site-specific ITP &, Commissioning / Handover Plans are carried out with the MEP Contractors.
- Over 6 years work experience in managing large scale and complex MEP related Projects.
- Can demonstrate technical, effective interpersonal and commercial skills necessary to deliver MEP Projects.
- Strong organisational skills taking a methodical and proactive approach.
- Mechanical or Electrical Academic / MEP Technical related Qualification
Please contact Erik Donnelly on 021 206 6078 or send your CV to email@example.com