Senior Electrical Engineer – Warsaw
Vacancy Reference Code : 01822
Project: Data Centre €75m – €100m
Company: International leading M&E Contractor
Salary: competitive salary + flights home per month + transport (shared vehicle) + free accommodation + daily subsistence allowance (8k / year )
- Permanent role
- Excellent salary
- No rent! Free accommodation provided by employer –
- Daily subsistence allowance
- Gain significant experience working on large scale projects with a leading international contractor
- Opportunities for career development
- A leading international contractor is hiring a permanent Senior Electrical Engineer for significant Data Centre project in Warsaw. This organisation has extensive experience across large-scale projects in Ireland, the UK and Europe and continue to grow and take on numerous new engineering projects while maintaining their commitment to world class engineering. They invest in their people with a focus on career paths and promotion, while also adhering to the highest values and standards in health and safety.
- This role presents a great opportunity to take a major step in your career with a leading international contractor, working on extraordinary creative solutions while gaining significant experience in large scale data centre projects frequently up to 160,000 m2
You will be based in Warsaw working on a rotation basis on large scale data centre projects. You will require a high element of supervisory, management skills, as well as being an ambitious person.
- To plan the development of a project, with the responsibility of operational engineering issues.
- To prepare of reports and front end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take off’s and out to tender schedules.
- To prepare of technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
- Keeping up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries
- Seeking to clarify queries with the Design team through the request for information (RFI) system
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports
- Producing look ahead programs to assist production.
- Preparing method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for production activities
- Carrying out Quality Control through inspections and snagging
- Carrying out document control, recording & transmitting information
- Liaising and co-ordinating with clients, other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues.
- Must have 6+ years’ post graduate Electrical Construction experience
- Experience in commercial builds.
- Ambition to progress into PM Role
- Must have a degree in Electrical Engineering
- First class report writing, presentation and negotiation skills
- To be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills utilising the full range of Microsoft Office Packages
Please contact Ian Murphy on 085 866 6878 or 021 206 6078 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com