Senior Engineer – Cork City
Vacancy Reference Code : 01664
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Engineer for our client a Leading Construction Company in Ireland for a project based in Cork City.
• Responsible for Site Engineers and supporting the Site Manager with the day to day running of the project
• Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
• Checking plans, drawings and supervision of setting out co – ordination;
• Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
• As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for setting out and levelling of sites.
• You will be responsible for the overall surveying of sites.
• You will as a Senior Engineer plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
• You will oversee quality control and safety measures on sites.
• The Site Engineer will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
• You will as an engineer supervise and monitor the site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors.
• You will be expected to maintain high standards at all times.
• You will be afforded the opportunity to grow your career with a leading company, and concurrently work a number of sites for them.
• You will possess the ability to communicate clearly to all stakeholders.
• You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering.
• As a Senior Engineer you will possess strong technical ability and management skills.
• You will have strong problem solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
• You will integrate well as part of a well run team.
• An engineer must have commercial awareness
• You must have over 5 years experience working in the industry.
• You must possess the desire to progress your career over a short timeframe.
Please contact Erik Donnelly on 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org