Senior Engineer – Dublin 11
Vacancy Reference Code : 01440
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a client to recruit for the role of Senior Engineer to be based out of Dublin working on a major project in Dublin 11.
The role requires exposure and experience on concrete frame projects.
The company is one of Ireland’s leading building and civil engineering companies, undertaking projects throughout Munster and the Leinster region.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineer to progress into a managerial role in time with a well-renowned company.
- Responsible for Site Engineers and supporting the Site Manager with the day to day running of the project
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Checking plans, drawings and supervision of setting out coordination;
- Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
- As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for Engineers who will have the responsibility of setting out and levelling of sites.
- You will be responsible for the overall surveying of sites.
- You will as a Senior Engineer plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- You will oversee quality control and safety measures on sites.
- The Site Engineer will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
- You will as a Senior Engineer supervise and monitor the site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors.
- You will be expected to maintain high standards at all times.
- You will be afforded the opportunity to grow your career with a leading company, and concurrently work a number of sites for them.
- You will possess the ability to communicate clearly with all stakeholders.
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering.
- As a Senior Engineer, you will possess strong technical ability and management skills.
- You will have strong problem-solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
- You will integrate well as part of a well-run team.
- An engineer must have commercial awareness
- You must have over 5 years’ experience working in the industry.
- You must possess the desire to progress your career over a short timeframe.
Please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 866 6089 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com