Senior HR Business Partner – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01629
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a Large Multi-National to recruit a Senior HR Business Partner for a maternity contract based in Cork. You will work closely with line management up to and including senior management to provide HR support on Employee Relations, Employee and Management Development, Workforce Planning, Workplace Effectiveness and Performance Management.
• Develop a strong relationship with the management team to become a trusted advisor on all people related topics and HR related issues.
• Participate and drive HR programmes in line with business requirements
• Provide operational day-to-day HR support.
• Advise management and staff on issues relating to employee relations policies and procedures.
• Ensure policies and procedures are compliant with the employment legislation of the appropriate region namely, Ireland, UK and Europe.
• Develop and co-ordinate learning and development programmes to provide for individual and group development as well as increased organisational effectiveness.
• Manage grievances & disciplinary issues in respect of all staff.
• Liaise with Trade Union Representatives when required.
• You will hold a bachelor’s degree in HR or relative discipline.
• You will have minimum of 5 years’ experience at HR Business Partner/ HR Generalist.
• Knowledge of the M&E Construction Industry an advantage, but not essential.
• You will be a strong communicator with excellent relationship building and influencing skills.
• You will be highly knowledgeable in employment laws and overall business compliance.
• Strong work ethic and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Excellent IT and Microsoft office skills
The successful candidate must be available to travel to sites around Ireland, UK and Europe
Salary & Benefits:
There is a market leading package on offer for the successful candidate.
Please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 862 1542 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.