Senior M & E Quantity Surveyor – London
Vacancy Reference Code : 01310
Euro Executive recruitment has been retained by one of Irelands leading engineering services providers to recruit a Senior M & E Quantity Surveyor for a London based role.
• You will provide advice to construction team and receive incoming correspondence from employers, design team and subcontractors.
• You will manage and forecast cash flow of both projects and the business
• You will be accountable for commercial management of all projects ensuring accurate reporting.
• Measuring from plan drawings and isometrics to produce fully priced detailed bills of quantities c/w labour hours and material costs.
• Tracking costs and labour through the project
• Preparing costs for variations
• Producing monthly valuations.
• Carry out full construction take off, prepare construction cost plan, track costs & labour costs efficiency through the project.
• Prepare subcontract packages for procurement, agree contracts and manage through to final account
• Ensure compliance with Contract / Programme Schedule
• You will be degree qualified in Construction Economics or Quantity Surveying
• Any additional legislation knowledge will be a distinct advantage
• Negotiation, Sub Contractor and Risk identification skills all needed
• A high degree of numeracy and commercial acumen is required
• Enabling sub contractors and clients to become fully engaged with the company
• You will have over 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Pharmaceutical experience a distinct advantage.
• Commercial exposure on largescale M&E projects required.
Please contact Ian Murphy on +353 21 206 6078 or 085 866 6878 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org