Senior Mechanical Engineer – London
Vacancy Reference Code : 01256
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit a Senior Mechanical Engineer for significant pharma developments in London. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Design and coordination of mechanical building services.
- Management of the Design Process from Concept through to Construction stage
- Preparation of reports and front-end studies
- Detail Design of Mechanical Building Services
- Coordination of Mechanical Services with other trades
- Working with Quality Control Systems
- Execution of Design Reviews
- Degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- A minimum of 8 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in Data Centres / Industrial or Power would be advantageous
- Previous experience working on industrial and pharmaceutical projects
- The ability to work on your own initiative and to manage inputs from a range of specialist suppliers and in-house staff
- Knowledge of client, vendor & contractor interaction & management
- Understanding of Hevacomp, AutoCAD and MS Office Suite Software
- Positive, a good communicator with the capability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
Please contact Ian Murphy on +353 85 866 6878 or +353 21 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com