Senior Planner – Dublin City Centre
Vacancy Reference Code : 01851
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading contractor to recruit a Senior Planner for a large commercial project based in Dublin City.
As a Senior Planner, you will report to the Contracts Manager and be based on site. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Planner to progress with a well established leading main contractor.
- As a Senior planner you will be concerned with developing time plans on construction projects to ensuring that the project is completed safely, on time and within budget.
- Create, maintain, review and administer construction schedules and plans
- Liaising with managers and engineers to discuss the progress of the project and address any issues that arise
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers to organize the phases of the construction development
- Keep the client team up to date on progress to present to the client
- Present information for internal meetings on the project
- Problem solving
- Produce tender plans to support bids
- As a Planner, you will hold a third level qualification in Engineering
- You will have 6+ years relevant field experience.
- You will have Strong communication skills including writing reports and presenting
- Excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of Planning software including MS Project, and Primavera P6
- Time management and planning strengths needed
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical or electronics a distinct advantage but not essential
- High Attention to detail as well as Leadership characteristics
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong Problem solving
- Budget and financial management
- Work as part of a team and individually
Please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 866 6089 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org