Senior Project Manager – Dublin
Vacancy Reference Code : 01524
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit for an experienced Senior Project Manager to cover construction projects in Dublin.
Client & Project Description
Our client, a well-established contractor is seeking to appoint an experienced Senior Project Manager with at least 8 to 10 years main contractor experience. The role will be looking after leisure/hotel, mixed-use residential, commercial projects in the Dublin region.
• Full responsibility for assigned projects
• Control of and responsibility for assigned staff
• Preparation of specific development, design and construction programs and allowances for key activities
• Prepare and control operational budgets
• Monitoring and control of external Consultants/Specialists
• Monitoring and controlling design process
• Monitoring and controlling construction process
• Resource planning
• Risk assessment and value engineering
• Implement quality management systems requirements related to the Projects and look for opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Preparation of detailed reports and recommendations to Senior Management
• Preparation and monitoring of programs as required
• Reviewing Contractor program submittals and commenting upon technical and practical competence and fitness for purpose
• At least 8 to 10 years’ Project Management experience
• Degree Qualified in a Construction discipline
• Experience in design and build contracts/projects
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Strong commercial awareness
• An attractive salary and benefits package will be provided and opportunities for career advancement.
Please contact John Halpin on +353 1 479 6466 or +353 85 866 5623 or send your CV to email@example.com