Site Agent (Civils) – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01553
Euro Executive Recruitment have retained to recruit a Civil’s Site Agent for a large upcoming project in Cork. The successful candidate for this role will have a hands on management style, that outlines to other site personnel the work ethic required on site.
Exposure with AutoCAD advantageous.
• Implementation of strong Health & Safety, Quality, Environmental procedures & inspections.
• Preparation and implementation of Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work.
• Liaise with the Clients Representative, Consultants, Councils and the public.
• Ensuring all work is carried out to specification and to high standard.
• Control, supervision & recording of Plant, Labour & Materials on site.
• Procurement of Materials.
• Hands on management approach.
• Site Set up and documentation preparation
• Accurate record keeping of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same to company management, commercial team and client.
• Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
• Ensure compliance with the company’s quality procedures and ISO 9001
• Developing temporary works solutions in conjunction with temporary works designers
• HSE management
• Quality control
• Subcontractor management
• Production of project handover documentation.
• Qualification in Civil Engineering or related courses.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience Civils & Utilities projects.
• Experience of Heavy civils, an advantage.
• Experience in the management and direction of site personnel
• Site set up, preparation of documentation
• Accurate record keeping, variations, extra’s and being able to communicate to the commercial management clearly
• Communicate and coordinate with the local and national companies
• Attending daily/weekly management meetings
• Strong work ethic and looking for a long-term career with a well renowned company.
Please contact Ian Murphy on 085 866 6878 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com