Site Engineer – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01304
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s largest construction companies to recruit a Site Engineer for project with at least 2 years’ experience in the industry.
Building / Concrete Frame experience will be favourable.
- As a Site Engineer, you will be responsible for setting out and levelling the site.
- You will be responsible for the overall surveying of the site.
- You will as a Site Engineer plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- You will oversee quality control and safety measures on site.
- The Site Engineer will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
- You will as a site engineer supervise and monitor the site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors.
- You will be working with a market leading Construction Company and expected to maintain their high standards.
- You will be afforded the opportunity to grow your career with a leading company, and concurrently work a number of sites for them.
- You will have a 3rdlevel qualification in Engineering.
- As a site engineer you will portray strong technical ability and management skills.
- You will have strong problem-solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
- You will integrate well as part of a well-run team.
- A site engineer must have commercial awareness
- You must have over 2 years’ experience working in the industry.
Please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 866 6089 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com