Site Engineer – Dublin
Vacancy Reference Code : 01587
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s largest construction companies to recruit a Site Engineer with at least 3 years’ experience in the industry to work on a number of projects in the Dublin region.
Building / Concrete Frame experience will be favourable.
• As a Site Engineer, you will be responsible for setting out and levelling the site.
• You will be responsible for the overall surveying of the site.
• You will as a Site Engineer plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
• You will oversee quality control and safety measures on site.
• The Site Engineer will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
• You will as a site engineer supervise and monitor the site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors.
• You will be working with a market leading Construction Company and expected to maintain their high standards.
• You will be afforded the opportunity to grow your career with a leading company, and concurrently work a number of sites for them.
• You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering.
• As a site engineer you will portray strong technical ability and management skills.
• You will have strong problem solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
• You will integrate well as part of a well run team.
• A site engineer must have commercial awareness
• You must have over 3 years experience working in the industry.
Please contact Erik Donnelly on +353 21 206 6078 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com