Site Foreman – Dublin City Centre
Vacancy Reference Code : 01443
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit for an experienced Site Foreman on a 9 weeks project based in Dublin City Centre.
Client & Project Description
The company is one of Ireland’s leading fit-out contractors, delivering high-quality projects from refurbs to fit-outs and renovations. The role will report to the Project Manager and will manage the day to day operations of the site.
The successful candidate will be experienced in working on strip-out to fit-out of commercial or retail buildings & sites.
• The strip-out, partial demolition and prep for the fit-out of a three-floor building
• Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
• Management of H&S on site to ensure highest standards are maintained
• Plan the daily resourcing and control of site labour and ordering of materials
• Ensure all employees and site visitors comply with all Health and Safety obligations
• Ensure project maintains schedule targets
• 5+ years’ site foreman experience on strip-out / fit-out projects
• Proven record of seen projects through to completion
• Be up to date on latest building regulation and certification standards
• Demonstrate leadership on the completion of tasks across the project
Please contact John Halpin on +353 1 479 6466 or +353 85 866 5623 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com