Structural Engineer – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01989
Euro Executive Recruitment seeks a Structural Engineer for a Cork based role.
3+ years experience required as well as ambition to work in a dynamic market leading company.
- Design of structures including bridges, culverts, buildings, and general civil structures.
- Acting as a member of the design team, helping to ensure projects are delivered to the timescales,
- Quality and costs agreed with the client.
- Preparation of tender documents, tender assessments and contract administration.
- Preparation of preliminary reports and proposal documents.
- Ensure compliance with our Quality Assurance and Management Systems and with relevant
- Health and Safety legislation.
- Supervision of site works along with client and contractor liaison.
- Preparation of drawings.
- The role may involve travel outside of lreland.
- Degree qualified Civil/Structural Engineering with a minimum of 2-5 years post-graduate experience.
- Chartered or working towards Chartered status.
- Experience designing reinforced concrete and steel structures to Eurocode standards.
- Candidate should be a high-energy professional with excellent communication, organisation,analytical and report writing skills.
- The Candidate must possess a high level of computer literacy including AutoCAD and Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- The candidate should be proficient in the use of structural analysis software packages, with an excellent understanding of fundamental engineering principles.
- Key attributes also necessary include efficient work methods, working both as part of team and on own initiative.
- The ability to manage several priorities at once will be required as will a high level of
- commitment to success.
- Full Drivers Licence.
Please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 021 206 6078 or 085 866 5682 or email firstname.lastname@example.org