Accounts Receivable/ O2C Associate with German – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01936
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a Leading Multi-National to recruit an Accounts Receivable/O2C Associate for the EMEA shared service function based in Cork. The primary role of the Accounts Receivable/O2C Associate is to support the accurate, efficient and compliant customer order processing for customers across the business.
- Effectively process all manual orders received through phone, fax & email, ensuring priority for urgent orders, ensuring a positive customer experience
- Effectively manage all customer disputes to resolve any issues with orders, including completing outbound calls to established customers, coordinating with O2C Accounts Receivable or Supply Chain teams and escalating Tier 2 disputes to Analyst.
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Support global/regional O2C projects with influence on accurate, efficient & compliant order processing
- Support the overall O2C Order Management team
- Experience with SAP O2C Module
- Serves a “go-to” information resource for O2C Order Management processing and related queries
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
- Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
- 2-3 years’ experience in O2C function with knowledge of order management processing and customer service experience
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Operational awareness of all applicable Sox & Operational controls for your area
- Fluency in English & German language
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external team members
- The GBS focuses on the following foundational pillars across the full organisation to ensure a solid and consistent approach to running our business
Salary & Benefits:
There is a market leading salary and benefits package including healthcare and pension on offer for the successful candidate.
Please call Jerry Roche on +353 21 206 6078 or send your CV to email@example.com.