August Monthly Roundup 2022
August Monthly Roundup – As we close out a successful summer period, our recruitment teams across Europe are busy preparing for an eventful autumn and winter ahead.
August saw the continuation of some major projects and demand for staff continued to skyrocket across all sectors.
Additionally, we witnessed several socioeconomic updates that can potentially alter the employment landscape.
Without further ado, here is our August Monthly Roundup.
August Monthly Roundup
The Latest from the UK
The demand for our recruitment services in the UK is increasing rapidly, especially following the opening of our new HQ in Boundary House, London.
Follow AA Euro UK Recruitment on LinkedIn to keep up-to-date with everything happening in the UK recruitment sector.
Work in England
We have an immediate need for tradespeople to work on a number of sites and projects across Birmingham and London.
Steel Fixers, Carpenters, Gangers, Banksmen, General Labourers, and more are all required for immediate start dates on long-term projects.
With these roles comes the opportunity to work for some fantastic companies, along with excellent pay rates, weekly payroll, and overtime and weekend work opportunities.
If interested, please contact (by call or text) Gerry at +44 7943 344129 or Rafal at +44 7494 167156 for more information.
AA Euro UK Recruitment Retained as a Recruitment Partner for Hinkley Point C
Hinkley Point C in Somerset, England is the first new nuclear power facility to be constructed in the UK in 20 years.
It is projected to supply 6 million homes with low-carbon electricity, generate thousands of jobs, and have a long-term positive impact on the UK economy.
AA Euro UK Recruitment is incredibly proud to have been retained as the recruitment partner for the project’s next phase.
We are hiring for a number of Steel Fixing roles that present a unique opportunity for successful candidates to join a large-scale project and ensure long-term, sustained work, as well as competitive rates of pay.
Successful candidates can expect to earn between approximately £1,400 – £1,700 per week.
Click here for more information, or contact Gerry Hennelly at +447943344129 or Rafal Kantyka at +44 7494 167156
Some Key Figures
Lastly, let us take a look at some interesting facts and figures pertaining to the UK that we reported on this past month.
- The UK construction sector reportedly requires 250,000 more workers by 2026 to meet demand
- Despite the strain on labour resources, UK construction output reached a record high, increasing by 1.5% to £15bn
- 28% of employees in the UK either work from home or in a hybrid model, this figure rises to 80% in the information and communication sector
- The number of women working in the UK has increased by 2 million since 2010 to 15.7 million, the second highest in the G7
Budget 2023 – What Should Workers in Ireland Expect?
For employees in Ireland, the much anticipated Budget 2023 is just around the corner.
With inflation continuing to wreak havoc on workers’ purchasing power, it is hoped that September’s budget will include some significant measures to put more money back in people’s pockets.
Here’s a brief insight into what people employed in Ireland might be able to expect from Budget 2023.
- A planned substantial package to reduce income tax should benefit all workers
- This package is rumoured to entail a new 30% income tax rate
- An €8bn cost of living package could be heavily directed at helping people cope with rising fuel and electricity prices
- Measures to significantly reduce the cost of childcare are anticipated
Keep a close eye on our LinkedIn to see what measures are announced on September 27.
Latest Job Vacancies
At AA Euro Recruitment Group we have a vast European reach and hire across multiple industries. For example, engineering, IT, finance, and construction.
Here’s a look at some of our latest vacancies:
- Electrical Construction Manager (Denmark)
- Mechanical Supervisor (Dublin, Ireland)
- Environmental Scientist (Cork, Ireland)
- Senior Planner (Denmark)
- CSA Package Manager (Belgium)
If you fit any of the above profiles, please forward your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.