Customer Service Specialist – Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 02058
Euro Executive Recruitment is working with a leading pharmaceutical company to recruit a Customer Service Specialist to join their operations in Cork. The role of the Customer Service Specialist is contracting, payment, expense reimbursement compliance & technical support.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for contracting to pay queries both from external clients and internal business partners.
- Provide excellent customer experience through the timely coordination & execution of client contract to pay processes for assigned country.
- Monitoring daily operational dashboard to ensure compliance with pre-defined SLAs
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging clients
- Ensure compliance with data capture requirements to support the disclosure requirements.
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met & improved
- Ensure efficient and effective issue resolution for queries escalated from Associates, including escalating as necessary to the Managers
- Effectively coach & mentor the Associates to ensure they deliver excellence and compliance across key processes.
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically and be prepared to train/lead team in same.
- Support global/regional projects as required.
- Support the overall Customer Service team.
- Experience in Sales Force, SAP P2P module, MS Office including Visio
- Experience with Contracting systems an advantage
- 2-3 years’ customer facing experience with excellent communications & compliance skills, together with experience identifying and delivering process change
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English
- Additional European language an advantage
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in local/regional/global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external Business Process Outsourced organisation/Meeting Planning company team members
Market leading including healthcare and pension
Please call Jerry Roche on +353 21 206 6078 or send your CV to email@example.com.