Document Controller – Amsterdam
Vacancy Reference Code : 02071
Euro Executive Recruitment is working with a leading multinational engineering company to recruit a Document Controller to join their operations in Amsterdam. Fluency in Dutch is essential for this role.
- Gathering information for implementing the new project
- Documenting the project details
- Submission of documents and creating transmittals
- Tracking the pending documents through weekly progress reports
- Notifying the involved for taking appropriate action on the pending documents
- Export files in the required format
- General Administration Office Duties – Filing, typing, photocopying, organising couriers, faxing etc
- PC literate with competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to liaise and manage all site paperwork
- Experience in the construction or engineering industry advantage but not essential
- SAP experience advantage but not essential as full training will be given
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent Dutch essential
Market leading salary available.
Please call Jerry Roche on +353 21 206 6078 or send your CV to email@example.com.