Job Title – Location
Vacancy Reference Code : 02048
Euro Executive Recruitment is working with a Cork based multinational to recruit a Senior General Ledger Accountant to join their finance team. You will report directly to the General Ledger Accounting Manager
- Prepare, review, manage the General Ledger to meet month end and quarter-end
- reporting deadline for 28 entities across the EMEA region
- Manage Prepayments and Accruals and internal and statutory accounting for all
- Performing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual accounting requirements
- including journal entries, reconciliations, analysis of activates and reporting.
- Preparation, review and posting of accurate and timely complex general ledger account
- Provide management with information for decision making by writing complex queries and
- producing reports.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies, reporting deadlines and transactions are
- performed within a sound internal control environment, in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley
- (SOX) controls.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field like accounting or finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Association of Chartered Accountants (ACA), Association
- of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), or Chartered Institute of Management
- Accountants (CIMA) qualification
- 3+ years of post-qualification experience in a multinational environment
- Experience with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and SOX regulations; local
- GAAP reporting experience
- Experience working under strict deadlines and ensuring compliance with company policies
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively document, write,
- present, and engage associates from different management levels, individual contributors,
- and stakeholders across all geographical areas
There is a market leading salary available.
Please contact David Glavin on 085 862 1542 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com