Group Financial Accountant – North Cork
Vacancy Reference Code : 01943
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a leading Irish owned multinational to recruit a Group Financial Accountant to be based in North Cork HQ. Reporting to the Group Finance Manager. You will provide financial support and direction as part of the Group Finance Function and have responsibility for reporting consolidated management accounts, board reports and other information.
- Preparation of monthly consolidated management accounts and Board report.
- Preparation of annual consolidated financial statements and annual report for Group.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for Irish and International legal entities.
- Preparation of cash flow projections, forecasts and capital expenditure reports by various divisions.
- Preparation of the Group budget and the Society consolidated budget.
- Responsible for VAT and CT filings and liaising with tax advisors.
- Liaise with internal and external audit teams.
- Responsible for insurance renewal and costing of same.
- Supporting Heads of Functions with departmental costings.
- Preparation & review of Group Finance policies & procedures.
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assisting in adhoc reports and project work as required.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA & CIMA) with a minimum of 5 years PQE.
- Consolidation experience.
- Excellent IT/financial systems experience.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent planning and organising skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule and work within agreed timescales.
- Resilience and be capable of working under pressure in a demanding environment.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability with high accuracy.
- Strong commercial awareness, business acumen.
Salary & Benefits:
There is a salary of €55,000 on offer for the successful candidate, with a lucrative bonus and benefits package.
Please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org