Hinkley Point, Steel Fixers Required (UK)
Hinkley Point – Steel Fixers and Supervisors required for a 3-year project – industry-leading rates paid & accommodation provided.
AA Euro Recruitment UK Ltd is proud to have been selected as a recruitment partner for the Hinkley Point site in Somerset in the United Kingdom, starting immediately. We are currently recruiting Qualified Steel Fixers and Supervisors.
These roles present a unique opportunity for successful candidates to join a large-scale project and ensure long-term, sustained work, as well as competitive rates of pay as part of the Hinkley Point C project in England.
AA Euro Recruitment UK Ltd is one of the UK’s leading labour supply companies, supporting major tier one contractors on some of the most exciting infrastructure projects across the UK.
AA Euro Recruitment UK Ltd is currently recruiting Steel Fixers and Supervisors for the Hinkley Point C project in Somerset, England.
Successful candidates must have:
- NVQ Level 2 Steel Fixing (minimum requirement)
- Valid CSCS card
- 2+ years experience in Steel Fixing
- Proof of Right to Work (RTW) in the UK
- Pass an onsite D&A test
Hinkley Point Project Details
Project Duration: Long-Term, Full-Time (3-5 years)
Salary: Approx. £1,400 per week (48 hours)/ £1,700 per week (60 hours)
Job Type: CESA Agreement, 48-60 hours per week (day and night shifts available)
- Monday-Thursday 7 am – 6 pm
- Friday 7 am – 4 pm
- Saturday 7 am – 1 pm
(Work 12 days and have 2 days off – optional)
- Accommodation allowance of £40.76 per night (Tax-Free)
- 22 days of holidays (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Monthly travel home paid – (Full Expenses provided)
- Daily travel allowance (Up to £30 per day depending on the distance to accommodation)
- PAYE benefits such as 10% pension, sick, & redundancy pay
- VISA application assistance provided
or Rafal Kantyka at +44 7494 167156
AA Euro Recruitment UK Ltd. is committed to equality, diversity, and inclusion.
If you’d like to know more about these roles, register your interest above.