Contracts Manager (m/f)
Contracts Manager – Germany
AA Euro Group Ltd. is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. Established in 2005, the company now has a network of 14 offices in 11 European countries. We recruit for jobs in the EU across Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, IT, Finance & HR.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager to work for our client who is an innovative, international, construction and engineering company with a 160 year history. Nowadays, they work on key projects throughout Europe for major pharmaceutical, retail and technology clients.
The Contracts Manager will work closely with the client’s senior management team and will will have and in-depth knowledge of the advanced tech industry. The CM will be considered to be a subject matter expert in Semi-conductor manufacture or Giga factory or similar. The CM will have a focus on the greater German area. The role will cover Life science and experience in this sector will be considered an advantage but the role will have a specific focus on advance manufacturing. The CM will report into the Project Director responsible for the sector.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Fluent in English, fluent German will be considered a major advantage
- Located in Germany, available to locate within Germany where needed
- 10 years working in the industrial construction sector
- 5 years working in advanced technology [semi-conductor manufacture or similar] and considered a subject matter expert in this field
- Experience working with the top tier clients
- Experience working within the life science sector will be considered an advantage
- Minimum 5 years working at a senior level within a top tier contractor of Construction management team
- Ability to manage large, complex teams with responsibility for delivery of all aspects (HSEQ, Quality, Schedule, Cost, Project Controls)
- Wide knowledge of the Client and supply chain base within Germany
- Degree qualified in an Engineering or other related discipline.
Please submit your CV to: [email protected]
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.