AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive are working with a leading electrical contractor based in Cork on an Accounts Technician vacancy. You will support the company accountant and practice in key tasks as the company continues to grow.
- Sales Invoice preparation and processing.
- Monitor accounts receivable and payable.
- Complete weekly payroll on Thesaurus.
- Issuing of payslips to employees and dealing with any queries that may arise
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Post and process journal entries
- Assist with preparation of cashflow forecasts
- Processing invoices for sub-contractors.
- Uploading of returns to Revenue online service (ROS) i.e. VAT returns, ROTD, payroll tax, RCT
- Periodic (monthly) reconciliations i.e. bank, creditors, debtors etc.
- Preparing periodic (monthly) packs for managing director incorporating the above i.e. performance for the month, key metrics etc.
- Addressing any queries/information requests from companys external accountants
- Other ad hoc or financial reporting requirements that may arise
Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience in a similar accounts role
- Ideally practice trained
- Previous experience with accounts and payroll packages
- Experience of Thesaurus is an advantage but not necessary
- Experience utilising Revenue online service (ROS)
- Experience in processing Revenues RCT system online for subcontractors
- A strong working knowledge of MS Office applications
Salary & Benefits:
There is a full-time permanent position with a salary of 25,000 35,000 on offer depending on experience.
Flexitime / Part-time (30 hours) will also be considered.