AA Euro Recruitment Group
Due to continued growth at AA Euro Group we are looking to hire an Accounts Assistant to work in our Waterford office. This role will be a key part of our growing Finance Function and will report to Financial Controller and Group Finance Director in the business. This is an excellent opportunity to gain broad exposure that will cover transactional, reporting and commercial duties.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Accounts Payable Duties.
- Accounts Receivable Duties.
- Completing monthly reconciliations on designated balance sheet accounts.
- Liaise with payroll department as needed.
- Support month end duties.
- Verify expenses and credit card transactions monthly, producing a summary for Financial Controller.
- Any other duties as required by management.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Business Degree with Accounting or Accounting Technician
- 2-3 Years experience working in an accounts department.
- Experience with Sage 50 Accounts
- Ability to work independently within the Accounts Team and use own initiative.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word Outlook, and Adobe
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Be trustworthy and conduct the role with integrity.
- Excellent Analytical and organisational Skills with attention to detail
Salary & Benefits:
There is a market leading salary on offer for the successful candidate.
To apply, please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to email@example.com. We can also arrange a Skype call at a time & date that is convenient to you.